Monday, August 9, 2010

Standard D: Planning Instruction And Designing Learning Experiences For Students


TPE8. Learning About Students
TPE9. Instructional Planning

How can technology help you plan instruction and design learning experiences for students?
I think it would be fun to create a classroom webpage that the students can interact with. As a teacher, I would have questions about themselves, what they like and what they don't, it would contain personal and educational assessments, and they could use this webpage to interact with me. This would definitely be something I would like to try in the future.

As for instructional planning, I get most of my ideas online. There are different types of lessons, lesson plans, calendars, and many other material that I've discovered on the Internet. There are also modifications, worksheets,ideas to teach the lesson, and thematic units online that I have accessed.

Here are some links:
http://www.lessonplanspage.com/Science23.htm great ideas from other teachers
http://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/archives/history.shtml this site will help you get organized

No comments:

Post a Comment